10.21.2008

There's No Place Like Home



Every now and then (read: every month) I get this itch to remodel our little condo in the worst possible way. Unfortunately, with our cruise and the holidays coming up, it's not going to be possible until the new year, but it's lovely to dream. I didn't always daydream of home decor until I discovered the joy of blogs.

And I thought I would share that joy with all of you! Afterall, some of you have been asking for my favorite blogs and I think the best way is to break them up by topic! So here you guys go, enjoy what I find to be the most awesome home decor blogs out there:

PoppyTalk

Decor8

Design*Sponge

This Young House

Bloesem

SFgirlbybay


ps; if any of my readers out there have some home decor blogs that I haven't listed, please share them with me! I'm always looking for new online obsessions ;)

No comments: