6.27.2008

Trashin'

On Sunday, the hubs and I will finally be doing our Trash the Dress photoshoot with our favorite local photographer, Studio by Carmen. She did my boudoir photos as well as my bridal shower photos and I couldn't love her more. She's just an amazing person with great ideas that makes you feel so comfortable in front of a camera. I am extremely excited.

For those of you that don't know what a Trash the Dress shoot is, it is a photoshoot where the bride gets her dress dirty, wet or destroyed - based on the level of trashing you may wish to partake in. Unfortunately (or fortunately?), I will not be using my actual dress as it was a Monique Lhuillier and I just can't bear myself to do that to a gorgeous ML gown. Plus, I'm still trying my best to sell it, which is proving to be very difficult. So I bought an affordable dress a few months ago from my favorite store in the world, Target. You can never go wrong with Tar-jay, my friends.

We are shooting at Crandon Beach, which is located in Key Biscayne. I didn't pick it that much for the beach as for the surrounding areas. There are gardens that used to be the site for the old Miami Zoo, which is covered in vintage animal cages. Can you say cool? Also, there is a fun kids' playing area and a roller rink. Finally, the best part of it is a carousel!

With our 4:30pm meet time, I hope we have enough time to get all the shots I have imagined! I'll definitely share them with you on the blog once we get some teasers back. Pray for good weather and clean water!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone :)

No comments: