7.15.2008

Do you believe in the mighty SP?



I sure do!!!!
Looks like we'll be heading up to Clearwater, FL next month to rock out to Mr. Corgan and company!!! I am ridiculously excited. But at the same time I have to give up a trip to the Keys for one of my best friend's birthdays, which makes me super sad. I don't think I can do it, so hopefully we can work out a way to do both. Somehow.

C'mon Ticketmaster! Give me more information!

To give you an idea as to why I am so excited (besides the fact that the last time I saw the Pumpkins live was about 8 years ago), here is a quote from the Billy man himself:

"The August tour is going to be a blast," band mastermind Billy Corgan said on the band's site. "Expect a very loud and raucous show from us."

The Pumpkins, which formed in 1988, will target smaller shows during the initial two-week run kicking off Aug. 9 in Hammond, IL. Corgan says the band is focusing on "unique sets and songs."

No comments: