7.25.2008

Goodbye 26, Hello 27.



So today marks the beginning of my birthday weekend.
I was lucky enough to take both Monday and Tuesday off so now I have a glorious 4-day weekend. It doesn't get any better than that!

As you can see above, I've started party preparations as tomorrow is my rockstar themed birthday party. I'm so excited!!! The jello injectors are chilling in the fridge, my outfit is ready and I just have to put some finishing touches on a few things and pack my bags (you know it's going to be an overnighter lol).

And if that wasn't great enough, I'll be having another party on Sunday afternoon at my sister's house. I know. I'm an attention whore. ;)

So I hope you all have a great weekend and I will be sure to come back either Monday or Wednesday with pictures from all events!!!

No comments: