7.21.2008

Tickets: bought.



I had forgot to blog after my Pumpkins post that a new date was added in Boca, which is only a couple of hours away. We were super excited to not have to do a full fledged road trip! This morning the tickets went on sale at 10am. Please take note of the time I received this confirmation email from Ticketmaster.

I know I'm sick.
You have no idea how excited I am and more so that it is general admission. So you know what that means: I'll be parking my butt on that concrete outside the doors at 3pm to ensure that I am front and center.


I'm coming for YOU, Mr. Corgan!!!!!!
Countdown begins: t-minus 29 days.


ps; Also click HERE to watch the trailers for The WatchMen which besides looking pretty badass, uses an old (& fabulous) Pumpkins' song: The Beginning is the End is the Beginning (which was also used for another movie: Batman & Robin).

No comments: