8.12.2008

Hot baby alert!

Thanks to the Knot, I stumbled upon this hilarity of a website.
Makemebabies.com is a website that generates what your baby will look like using pictures you upload of yourself and your partner. You can also "mate with" celebrities. Exciting stuff.

With that said, I just had to do it. I'm a sucker for this kind of fuckery. And it definitely paid off. I laughed for a good 5 minutes straight and even had a few tears. This is one hot baby!!!! I can definitely see the family resemblance. Can't you?



And I thought it was only appropriate to breed with Batman himself, Christian Bale, as well (Hugh Jackman and Gavin Rossdale were not available). Not surprisingly, we had another extremely attractive child! Wow, I can't wait to start making babies of my own! I can only hope they are as adorable and endearing as these online versions!!!

3 comments:

Mango Gal said...

Awwww! It looks like the baby is going to have Christians cheeks!

Jen said...

Mine was so ugly....too embarrasing to post :(

kel said...

see... mine came out like the first one! haha
:)
kel