9.23.2008

More betterness.




Well, now that it is over, it is safe to reveal what went down this past weekend. For those of you that follow me on twitter and facebook, you are already in the know but for those of you that do not....

I PASSED MY THESIS DEFENSE!!!!!!


Yep, I made my way up Florida to Pensacola to defend my Masters thesis after 3 years of very very hard work and persistence and I'm happy to say it paid off! I was horribly anxious, but became surprisingly calm as I was giving my presentation. Once I was officially "passed," my professors had the most beautiful and encouraging words to say and it made me feel that much more hopeful about my future.

It's over.
I can't believe it.
::throws confetti::

10 comments:

karenb said...

Congrats MELI!! that's awesome! what does your future hold?..:)

Meli said...

Thanks Karen!!!!!
Who knows what the future holds now? ;)

Captivating Gem said...

Congratulations Meli!!!

Jen said...

Congrats!!!! THat is a huge accomplishment!

Mango Gal said...

Congratulations Mel! So happy for you!

Karen Ziemkowski said...

congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

you go girl
xoxorozzy

Paris said...

Congratulations a million times over! I'm so happy for you!

Meli said...

Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes!!!!

Mrs. Burpsalot said...

I know I'm super late - but congrats! :)