9.12.2008

Rock n Roll Lifestyle


Just Jared just announced that Guitar Hero: World Tour will be released in Fall of 2008. I, for one, cannot wait. I was very late on this bandwagon and probably picked up Guitar Hero 3 about 6 months ago? Unfortunately, we do not own an Xbox 360 or a Playstation 3 so we have never had our own copy of Rock Band, which to me is quite possibly the most fun anyone can have playing a video game. I blame it on being a frustrated wannabe rock star. But other people seem to agree as well.

So much so that this version of Guitar Hero will come equipped with a microphone and drum kit, just like Rock Band. Only way way cooler. Why, do you ask?

Well, first off, the set list is amazing and includes almost all my favorite bands (311, No Doubt, Smashing Pumpkins, Muse *omgz Assassin!!!!*, Sublime, REM, just to name a few), secondly there will be downloadable content and last, but definitely not least please view the video below:



That's right. Billy Corgan will be a boss. And then you will be able to play as him. I'd like to preemptively announce us as proud owners of a PS3.

And on that note, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
<3

2 comments:

Smashley said...

Yeah! Geoff & I put off getting Guitar Hero 3 for so long, that we just decided to hold off all together & wait for this one. So glad too, because this one is going to have awesome music (NODOUBTOMG!!!). That video you posted was really neat. I seriously was having trouble telling the difference between the real & game Billys. It's so realistic looking!

Meli said...

I am soooooooooooo excited. Is there a way to do online playing with friends? If so, I definitely see this happening in the near future ;)